Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Week..

What a week we had around here last week. It didn't go quite as I planned, but after all, that never seems to happen. I feel that this week can be better, and I am hoping to take what I learned and apply it.

The first week on WW was great, and I followed the plan just as I should have. However, I am finding it hard to maintain the tracking of every bite of food I put in my mouth. I am determined to do better at this week and I know it is very important for success.

Secondly, three words: hydration, hydration, hydration. The more I have thought about it, I have realized that before I started WW, I was drinking at least half of my calories away every day!! Just drinking them! That is just ridiculous, and I have found that the Crystal Light drink mixes are a life saver when I feel that I need something with a little flavor :)

Third, exercise. Last week it was pretty non-exsistent. I did buy Just Dance 2, and what a blast that is! By time I have played with Gabe all day, went grocery shopping, laundry, schoolwork and everything else, exersice does not seem to be a part of the equation. Once again, I know that it is important and really great for my body (and my heart), so tis week I will try harder to get it in.

I bought talapia for dinner tonight, can't wait to see if I can trick Gabe into eating it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment