Thursday, January 6, 2011

So Many Points, So Little Time...

As many of you know, I have recently joined Weight Watchers (WW). I find that the plan they recommend is about making healthier choices, and it's food you already have on hand, which is great for me. At WW they preach planning all of your meals, but let's face it, that is difficult to do. For example, today, I found myself with over 20 points nearing the end of the day, and really not feeling all that hungry. I decided on breakfast for dinner, because who can pass that up really?? This is what I came up with, and still had points to spare...

Yum!! Two eggs, bacon, 1/2 TBSP Mayo, and a half slice of american cheese on a bagel thin. Gabe even said "Num, Num. Num, Num". Not like he would eat it though! Oh well, that's a whole other post. Happy Eating!

2 comments: